This Data Agreement is effective from 26.05.2018 and is for this (Site) www.frontofbicycle.com and served by frontofbicycle Gallery and governs the privacy of its (Users) who choose to use it. The agreement sets out the different areas where the (Users) data is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the (Users) and frontofbicycle's (Site). If you do not agree to this you must not access or use any interactive functions of this (Site), or links to our website, contact other users of our website or upload any content to this (Site). We recommend that you print off a copy of this User Content Agreement for your records, as well as any future versions of it, as we may update it from time to time.
- Personal Data - frontofbicycle takes a proactive approach to protect the privacy of its (Users) throughout their visiting experience. Only authorized members of frontofbicycle's team have been granted access to any (Personal registered information). Data other than that of which has been deleted upon your request, will be retained on frontofbicycle's server and accounts for the duration that frontofbicycle is in service.
- How we protect information about you - We implement reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices in order to protect your Personal Information and ensure that such Personal Information is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- How we use your information - We may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about you. “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” includes information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address and email address.
- frontofbicycle collects your data and will only use it in a way that you would reasonably expect. We may process your personal data because it is necessary to fulfill a service or contract, for example, if you become a member we require your details to be used to help promote your artwork. Other examples shown below:
- Contacting frontofbicycle - Your details will be used - When you send an email to frontofbicycle we collect your email address and any other information you provide in that email in order to respond to your enquiries to help provide you with the necessary steps to provide you with our service and to keep records of our correspondence.
- Correspondence and enquiries - when you make an enquiry or correspond with us for any reason, whether by email or via our contact form or by phone, we will retain your information for as long as it takes to respond to and resolve your enquiry.
- E-Newsletter - we retain the information you used to sign up for our e-newsletter for as long as you remain subscribed (i.e. you do not unsubscribe) or if we decide to cancel our e-newsletter service, whichever comes earlier.
- Paid Membership - We retain the information you used to sign up for our paid membership for as long as you remain subscribed and 12 further months (i.e. you do not unsubscribe) or if we decide to cancel our membership service, whichever comes earlier.
How we will communicate to you - We communicate by email and occasionally by post. Any information you share with us will be confidential to the frontofbicycle team. Whether you are a member or have given your consent for us to contact you, we will send you news, invitations and information about our exhibitions, events, or membership updates, followup with your sales enquiry, or to share our successes.
Your rights regarding the use of your personal information - You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication you can choose to change your preferences or unsubscribe from any of our communications at any point by clicking the unsubscribe link in our newsletter, or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Uploading to this (Site) - (Members) - Please note that any uploaded (Personal registered information) will be stored for frontofbicycle's information in the support to help promote (Our) artist (Members). Although frontofbicycle is diligent in their means to ensure their (Site) is protected, please be aware when uploading anything to frontofbicycles' (Sites) frontofbicycle will not be held responsible for the distribution of (Personal registered information) in an event of frontofbicycles' (Sites) being hacked. frontofbicycle advises (Users) using any communication process through frontofbicycles' (Sites) does so at their own risk.
Login Information - Resident Artists' Membership Login - The artist (Member) is responsible for keeping their (Login) information, including their email address and password secure. The artist (Member) is not permitted for any other person to use their user name or their membership details that may allow a third party to gain access to frontofbicycle's (Members') (Login) page. The artist (Member) is not permitted to allow any other person to view ANY communications on frontofbicycle's private membership (Login) page without prior consent from frontofbicycle. The artist (Member) is responsible to notify frontofbicycle if they believe their (Login) details have been compromised and change their password accordingly.
Social Media Platforms - Communication, engagement, and actions taken through external social media platforms that frontofbicycle participates on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively. (Users) are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This (Site) may use social sharing buttons which helps share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. (Users) are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Age of consent - By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Rights of frontofbicycle - In frontofbicycle's sole discretion, (I) understand that frontofbicycle may at any time, and without notice, suspend terminate any part of their service, or terminate membership, deleting any content stored on frontofbicycles' (Sites).
Disclaimer - Although frontofbicycle ensures its (Site) is correct and up-to-date, frontofbicycle cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions in publication. frontofbicycle reserves the right to make amendments to the contents of this (Site), without prior of notice. All posted images are copyright©. of either frontofbicycle or (Artists') of frontofbicycle. All rights are reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or the redistribution of any images or any of frontofbicycle's written content, without written permission from frontofbicycle is strictly prohibited.
For purposes of this Agreement;
“Service” refers to the Company’s service which can be accessed via our website at www.frontofbicycle.com or through our mobile application.
frontofbicycle / (We) / (Us) (Our) - frontofbicycle Gallery
(Terms) - frontofbicycle's Terms and Conditions
(Site) / (Sites) - frontofbicycle website / frontofbicycle website and social sites
(I) / (User(s) / (You) / (Viewer) / (Audience) / (Client(s) - Person viewing frontofbicycle's site / enquiring about frontofbicycle or artists' works/ user of service
(Member(s) / (Members') - Resident artist member of frontofbicycle
(Works) - Artists copyright©. owner of artwork presented on frontofbicycle's website and promoted through frontofbicycles' sites
(Seller(s) - Resident artist member of frontofbicycle selling their works
(Buyer(s) - Person offering to / or purchasing works from the artist member of frontofbicycle
(Personal (registered) information) - Any personal information uploaded by the user to this site or emails sent to frontofbicycle
(Login) - Access to frontofbicycle's Login membership page (Artists access only)
Modification date:27th March 2021